Let us reflect on our past year, individually as well as collectively, and choose wisely what has served our greatness and what hasn't.
Let us become more conscious about our choices and decisions and let us rejoice in the beauty of a new cycle of 365 days to experience a more essential adventure.
1* Speak less, reflect more
Words, while amazingly necessary, aren't as essential as the power they carry. When we are given a chance to think about our thoughts a little longer, we can truly give them the most appropriate vessels to be traveling from within to outward. Sharing thoughts is a great responsibility as it gives a way to one’s truth. Take a little more time to reflect on your thoughts so that when your voice find the most appropriate way to share them, they come out as healing vessels and building stones.
2* Worry less, love more
This year, give yourself a space to Love more than worrying.
Worries aren't serving anyone nor anything.
Worries are expression of the Ego losing control.
Bring more Faith and more trust in the goodness of Life as its nature is always aligned with excellence.
The path may not always be clear for the mind (where worries originate).
However, it always is clear for the heart (where Love exists).
3* Hold less, express more
Any kind of emotional held back is simply Life not given the chance to be expressed. This is a powerful energy that when stayed behind can ultimately turn creative energy into deadly substance consuming the self and lowering the inner-vibration. Self-expression is the core of the Human Being. It is an undeniable right of the Soul and the purpose of this experience.
4* Judge less, forgive more
Remember one thing:
The Life that you observe is the Life that you are. What you see outside is what you know of yourself inside.
Judgments and critics are the deep wounds that one must be willing to open so that he can bring healing.
Forgiveness is the first medication that must be administered after self-awareness has brought clarity to the situation.
5* Do less, be more
While doing is what is being asked from us, we remain Human Being before anything. The doer side of us cannot properly do unless he has “been” before and began to grasp what this Being-ness means. This new year, attempt to give a little more room for the Being side of you so that you truly empower the doer part of you. not only will your experience expand but more so you will feel greatly align with your purpose.
Many of our world's problems and conflicts arise because we have lost sight of the basic humanity that binds us all together as a human family.
From a category point of view, it's also helpful to focus on the different facets any of our resolutions might fit in:
- Material prosperity
- Spiritual prosperity
- Physical prosperity
- Social prosperity
1. Material prosperity
- Did you achieve your desired net worth?
- Did you achieve your desired income level?
- Have you built the habit of spending less than you earn?
- Have you been able to eliminate debt?
- Have you built the habit of saving?
- Have your career progressed as you wanted to?
- Have you reduced your spending on some unnecessary expenses?
2. Spiritual prosperity
- Have you found your life mission?
- Did you feel fulfilled?
- Could you honestly say that you are happy?
- Have you built the necessary habits for spiritual growth? The habits here depend on your belief. They could be meditating or reading sacred texts, for example.
3. Physical prosperity
- Have you built the habit of exercising?
- Have you built the habit of consuming nutritious food?
- Have you had good rest?
- Did you feel physically fit in doing your daily work?
4. Social prosperity
- Has your relationship with your spouse been as good as you wanted to?
- Has your relationship with your family been as good as you wanted to?
- Has your relationship with your friends been as good as you wanted to?
- Did you make a lot of new friends?
- Did you get to know people from more diverse backgrounds?
- If your answer to the question Have you built the habit of exercising? is no, then you should focus on building the exercise habit.
- If your answer to the question Did you get to know people from more diverse backgrounds? is no, then you should focus on knowing people from different worlds.
- If your answer to the question Have you found your life mission? is no, then you should focus on finding your life mission.